And 4 Will Become 5...


Papa Bear and I have been feeling pulled toward having another baby recently.  It's odd, because I was told that babies weren't even possible, and I already have 2 miracles!  

So, God and I had a chat recently!  
Me:  hey, Father, you know, I'm getting up there in age, but I really feel like there might be another miracle for us. 
Father: Yes, but you'll have to wait & see. 
Me:  but, see, I turn 39 this year, and really don't want to play with being a statistic after 40.  
Father:  you're doing your part, just relax & let me do Mine. 
Me:  ok. 

So, Papa Bear & I both lost a big bit of weight & have rally been working on being more healthy.  I've also been trying to get my anxiety under control.  It's definitely been a long couple of months. 



Well...  This last Monday, I received a notice on my M. Cycles App, that I usually don't get.  My period was coming (I found this odd, because I normally "start" before I get the notice.  I've been like clockwork lately, so I immediately checked the calendar.  I counted half a dozen times, and every time... 35 days.  What?  How?  I never go past 30, or at least I haven't in the last 2 years!!! 

I let Papa Bear know that I was late, and he asked if he needed to go buy a test.  I told him not to, as I had a surprise in mind!  I ran to get a test & took it.  Immediately, the result was positive.  I waited a day and took a second test... Positive again.  The next day was Papa Bear's birthday, but today, we were moving new-to-us couches into our house, with my parents help!  


So, my surprise changed!  When Papa Bear & my dad got back with the vouches, I got everyone in the same room, and announced that I was not going to help, that I couldn't, for the sake of the baby!  I'm my sure who was more surprised, my dad or husband!  Papa Bear got real excited & asked how I knew!  Ha!  Doesn't he know - mother's intuition?!?!  Nah - I fessed to my plan!  



Little Miss Muffet & Little Jack Horner immediately started jumping around, and proclaimed that they were having a sibling of their same gender!  Ha!  Well, unless this is twins - it will definitely be one or the other!  So, we'll be adding either Little Suzy Sunshine or Little Man Tate to our family!  My due date is the end of November, but I am a c-section mom, so they will likely be born the week of Thanksgiving!  This will also be our final pregnancy, as - again - I'm not one to mess with statistics of this nature!  

Anyway, on to your regularly scheduled programming!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole30 Round 1 Before & After

New Beginnings ... In August ... 2017

When Life Rocks the Boat, and You end up Treading Water...