Meet the K Family

Meet the Crazy K Family! 

The Crazy K Family -- Fall 2015

My hubby & I didn't meet until we were already in our 30's.  We both desperately wanted family, though I had been told, by many physicians, that I would not be able to have children.  So, we ventured into our new life together, and set out to enjoy things! 

Surprise!  The week of our FIRST Wedding Anniversary, I got pregnant!  We didn't KNOW I was pregnant until 2 DAYS after our first MAJOR move together!  Yep, I was moving heavy furniture & boxes, only to find out 2 days later, that Little Miss Muffet was on her way!  

Little Miss Muffet -- Age: 4 1/2


Fast forward a little farther!  The week of our THIRD Wedding Anniversary, I got pregnant again!  This was extremely different - as I thought I had the flu -- for a MONTH, until we figured out it was because Little Jack Horner was on his way!  

Little Jack Horner -- Age: 2 1/2


Daddy K is now a Maintenance Technician at a local retirement facility, which he loves!  He's really the Maintenance Director, but we're waiting, very impatiently, for the day that he gets that title & perhaps some monetary compensation to go along with the responsibilities that he's already performing.  

Mommy K went from being a full-time voice teacher, traveling 6 days per week, with a very full schedule, to being a full-time Wife & Mommy, all in the span of 4 years!  I am also now a fiber-artist (aka I crochet things), and run a little home business doing that, to make up a bit for where I'm no longer teaching!  I teach a bit, and have recently found the desire to teach & sing more -- but our current community may not be the place for me to be successful at that.

Little Miss Muffet is now 4 1/2 years old, attends a wonderful private Preschool, and is ready to start Kindergarten in the Fall of 2016.  She loves Dancing & all things Musical.  She also wants to play Soccer, ride a bike & hike a mountain.  

Little Jack Horner is now 2 1/2 years old, and desperately wants to attend Preschool with Sissie -- but isn't ready to commit to the potty-training aspect of it!  He loves all things Paw Patrol & cars!  He also adores his older sister & wants to always be with her.  

Both children are incredibly social & love to make friends wherever they go -- in fact, Momma has been chastised, at the grocery store, because my children show no "stranger danger" awareness... Whoops!  

We believe in Jesus, Santa, the Easter Bunny & Tooth Fairy.  We celebrate Halloween, right along side Thanksgiving & Christmas.  We use essential oils, before we call the doctor, but we do believe in western medicine too.  Birthdays are a big deal, as is family, around here - so plan to see lots of those types of things.  

  This is us.  This is where we are in our lives.  What does the future hold?  Who knows?!  I can tell you that we will be homeschooling both of our Fairytale Children, after they've had the joy of Preschool life.  I can tell you that we will share our joys & triumphs with you along the way.  I can tell you that, our life is full of busy... busy, busy, busy... but we love it, and we are glad you are along for the ride!  


Our Normal :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole30 Round 1 Before & After

New Beginnings ... In August ... 2017

When Life Rocks the Boat, and You end up Treading Water...